Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tuesday are for...

KNIT NIGHT!

Last night was super fun as I taught Caren to spin, looked at Cookie A's book, Knit.Sock.Love, and tried to finish knitting the final baby sock for the kits that comes out next week!

Caren, Meghan and I have agreed to do a KAL of the German Stockings. I think I might do them in light blue or pastel green. Let me know what you think!

Claire also brought some stuff for show and tell. The first below is her Entrelac mitten and hat set. She admits the mittens are large, but she'd actually knit them twice because the first time they were even bigger then this.

Caren having fun posing
 Next are her amazing fair isle mittens.

They got passed around a lot
I love the flowers and little details


Can you see the thumb?

And here are picture's of the hat I made for Cody (Kristin's Hubby)
Its hiding my tea cup

A little snug
This is the hat that Ben liked so much he has requested I make him one in his size. I have just enough yarn to pull it off I think!

What is everyone else starting?

No comments:

Post a Comment