Saturday, July 30, 2011

Little Late

Sorry the Friday post is a little late. I was planning on writing it up last night but instead I stayed up till 4am reskeining yarn from my large winder to the smaller one because of my appointment at Gunilla's Emporium of Wonderment and Yarn, who is now the first store to carry my yarn!

Here is Gunilla holding the basket of my yarn that she had just bought:


What you can't see in this picture is that she bought almost all my Baby Star sock kits, which a few will be going up in the store tomorrow with a bunch of new yarn!

Also, on Wednesday night I went to see George RR Martin at the Fox Theater in Redwood City. I had him sign a hardback set of Song of Ice and Fire for me, and Tad Williams was hosting him so I have both their signatures in Game of Thrones!

I was actually introduced to George RR Martin's books by
The Dragonbone Chair
There has been much fun and excitement this week, but little sleep. So good night and there will be more tomorrow... Yawn

No comments:

Post a Comment