Sunday, January 29, 2012

100th Post!

This is it! This is number 100!

I have been waiting and waiting to do this blog because it's umber 100!

Now what could be worth my 100th blog? Well I originally wanted to release the Søt Baby Sweater, but its not done yet, and honestly I've had a few issues with it that I'm not sure when its going to be done.

So instead I'd like to introduce you to a piece of equipment that will soon be sharing its fruit with you, my new knitting machine:



This lovely machine was given to me this past week and I've been learning the ins and outs of it to the point that I can say you'll soon be seeing self striping yarn and yarns with nice long color transitions:






This colorway is called Cherry Blossom and was inspired by the cherry blossom trees that are in front of each house on my street. I'll only be doing a small release of this colorway as I have a limited amount of yarn and tons of ideas. But you'll soon be seeing alot more of these yarns in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment