Friday, September 16, 2011

Last Day

Today is my last day at West Marine.

Normally I get really stressed out on the last day of one job when I have nothing else lined up but this week I've been kind of chill about it.

I really think it has to do with the fact that I have so much else going on in my life and therefor have not really focus on it.

Here's why:
This past Wednesday I had an exam in Macroeconomics
Yesterday I was skeining yarn and making a list of things I have to dye
Anna is coming over tonight to help with prepping for the dye day (there are plans to skip sleep and just drink coffee and watch BSG)
Tomorrow is the dye day
Sunday I'm picking up grid panels for when I eventually have a booth and then I'm hanging with a friend
Monday to Wednesday I'll have tons of yarn to sort out
Wednesday night I have my Macroeconomics presentation to give
Thursday Ben and I leave for camping till Sunday

Normally this would leave me feeling stressed and I would skip camping if I was working, but with no work, just school and Radioactive Rabbit I really feel like I can get a grip on things.

My only challenge is making sure I stick to a schedule. I go a little crazy without a schedule and lose days at a time. My plan is to set alarms. I have to get up at 6:30am, I have to schedule time to workout, to eat lunch and have a to-do list. Otherwise I will spend 8 hours in my pj's watching TV while knitting and drinking beer.

But don't worry, there is time scheduled to knit because I've got to test a few patterns and it is really imperative to keeping myself sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment