Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Getting My Mojo Back

Since starting my new job I kind of lost my mojo there for a couple weeks but I feel it all coming back.

These past couple of days I've been home sick with a leg infection that has caused my knee to swell up a bit, so what is a girl to do? Knit of course!

It had been about a week since I'd knit and my Dad's sweater vest is not going to knit itself so I spent Sunday figuring out where I was and while at the doctor's office yesterday I knit while waiting for my appointment, I knit while waiting for my prescription and then knit when I got home before my antibiotic put me to sleep.

Today I'm looking forward to being in my office sewing some bags and measuring yarn and just playing in fiber. Maybe I'll even plan out some yarns for Tour De Fleece!

Anyone have plans for Tour De Fleece?

No comments:

Post a Comment