Saturday, April 14, 2012

Checking In

This week has been super busy with the new dye day, finishing my swirl (more about that later) and getting ready for the Golden Fleece's 1 year anniversary.

Next weekend join us at the Golden Fleece's anniversary where we will toast to Gunilla's first year and support her on her second.

I will also be there spinning up a storm to promote my first class!

Starting on May 20th and running till June 10th every Sunday from 10am to 12noon I will be teaching a sheep to shawl class. Learn how to process raw wool, different types of carding, ways to spin and how to choose a project that is right for your wool in 4 short weeks.

Space is limited so call Gunilla to sign up or come in next weekend to see the shawl that I have designed for the class. Till then take this picture of my lace with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment