Sunday, October 23, 2011

Getting Your Fix

This is just a quick post to let everyone know how to get their fiber/dyer/spinner/mad scientist/lady adventurer fix as the holidays begin to pick up.

If you look to the right you will see that you can follow me by email. Now if you subscribe by email I swear on my pretty floral bonnet that you will not get spam from me (aka I will not sell or share your info) or blogger. I've actually been using it with my own email account and all you get is a nightly update on the days I post.

I also have twitter which I try to update every few days and most recently I have hooked it up to my Etsy store so if you want to be the first one to pounce on a yarn or some wonderful snag free stitch markers you can follow me there.

The holidays are always a busy time for us all, but I can promise to share quick knits for gifts, my easy made hostess gifts and some yummy recipes this season and hopefully it will help you as well knowing that your pumpkin pie turned out as runny as my first, but at least I'll share how I made the 4th one come out perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment