Thursday, October 6, 2011

Getting Old

I know I'm technically not that old (that is till you ask an 11 year old what old is and suddenly you should be planning your own funeral arrangements).

But this morning as I rose a little before 4:30am again I realized that not only am I actively trying to get up early, but that I've noticed that I feel really lazy if I get up past 8am. I feel rather accomplished by 7am if I get up before the sun and it helps me tackle my to do list which looks something like this:

Make pasta sauce
Make the honey walnut cake
Make at least one thrummed mitten to check the pattern I wrote (ETA Release 10/10)
Finish the Baby Hallows Pattern (ETA Release 10/15)
Put 15 more skeins up into the shop
Untangle a skein
Visit my Grandmother
Tag all the things with new tags that should be arriving today

I have all this and an itch to write a cowl pattern, so who knows what will happen.

Till then I give you a picture of the thrummed mitten and later today the Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts special!

No comments:

Post a Comment