Thursday, November 10, 2011

Don't tell me its not Friday

This morning I woke up so sure it was Friday. It was short lived when I realized it could not be Friday because Ben is not in bed with me because he does not work on Fridays.

Sadly its Thursday and I'm a little behind on my Christmas and booklet schedule.

Here is what I'm behind on:
1 Cowl
1 Pair of Mittens
12 oz of Fiber Spun Up
Designed a Hat and Knitted It
Designed a Shawl
Designed Fingerless Mittens

I have finished the tea cozy and all I need for it is a button, I have casted on the the mittens, I have roving soaking and roving dyeing for spinning tonight and I have the roving for 4oz of yarn ready to go to spin. My plan tonight is to get all the spinning done because though it looks like this:

Dyeing it a darker blue


and this:

Rinsing with synthapol which helps gets out the extra dye


I can dry it quickly in the oven, blend it on the carder, then spin it into the worsted and DK weight I need. Till then I'll be on my recumbent bike making a scarf that is not on the schedule but needs to be done anyhow.

HP update: I'm on chapter 6 of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. This books is a total of 21 hours long!

No comments:

Post a Comment